Your basement has some issues if you notice these things:
- Wet walls;
- A source of moisture within your basement space;
- Sloppy floor;
- The vault becomes musty during summer or winter;
- Visible water signs anywhere.
The worst thing about the soggy vault is that it can damage the structure of both new and old houses. It can destroy the materials of the floor and walls. What is more, it creates mould and mildew that worsens the aesthetic look of the basement and the bacteria can expand over time Wet Basement. In the worst case scenario, damp cellar’s issue grows in to a structural liability. Therefore, if you are going to sell your dwelling without fully fixing this matter, then there is high probability that your house will not be sold. Don’t wait for the worst to arise and call us to order our services right now.
Reasons That May Cause it
- The water can be forced inside of your vault from the outdoors and appear after heavy rain or snow;
- If the roof’s downspout discharge doesn’t drain water out from your house;
- High water table can force water flow between the wall and the floor connection that can create leakage.
What Can Be Done to Fix The Wet Basement Problem?
In this case TPG offers several solutions. First one is to make a Basement Waterproofing. Second one is to Change the Old Foundation Drainage System with the brand new one. Despite the complexity of the matter, often times roof drainage and ground slope create wetness. If it is the reason of your damp cellar, then it can be easily fixed. However, sometimes the core of the problem comes from elsewhere. For example, your neighbour’s Drainage System has a Leak. Therefore, it is best if our experts will examine your home and tell exactly what happened and how to deal with it. No need to wait any longer, simply dial our telephone number right now.